Friday, July 13, 2012

"To Try" List


  • Grape fruit
  • Cucumbers
  • Oatmeal (or oats) 7/14/12 You could barely taste it and it only changed the consistency a tiny bit
  • Broccoli
  • White beans
  • Pinto beans
  • Avocado 
  • Nutmeg
  • Cinnamon
  • Peaches 7/14/12 YUM YUM YUM! Even though I could barely taste it in the smoothie I made, it added lots to the smoothie.
  • Pineapple
  • Kiwi
  • Papaya
  • Mangoes
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Blackberries
  • Carrots
  • Bell peppers
  • Almond milk
  • Tofu
  • Kale
  • Mushrooms
  • Flaxseed
  • Pears
  • Oranges
  • Apricots
  • Parsley
  • Cooked sweet potato
  • Pumpkin
  • Green tea
  • Things I find at the farmers market!
Let me know if there is anything you are DYING for me to try and I'll consider it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment